Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everything

"Everything's Alright" by Charlie Hall. 

Seems like a good place to be- me walking with you, you walking with me
Me feeling pain and you bringing peace
And everything is alright

Seems like a sweet, sweet thing
For you to whisper to me, and me to call out Your name
Me falling down to see your love remains
And everything is alright/

Everything's alright, everything's alright
Everything's alright, everything is alright...
Everything, everything's alright

Seems like a nice thing to think of
Just to sit and think on your love
Me feeling empty, You filling me up
And everything is alright

Seems like a fine thing to wait on
Your love always sings a sweet song
Eyes on heaven, hands up- my heart longs
Come and take me home

Oh, Your sweet love is coming down
To put me up on solid ground
Where the cross is firm, man.

Everythng's alright, everything's alright
Everything's alright, everything is alright
Everything, everything's alright.

'Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. Megs... love you. So remember when I said I wasn't feeling well at dinner... well I'm laying on the couch at home after throwing up all night... Man, that came on FAST!

    ReplyDelete